Digital Marketing Apprentice APPLY NOW
£10,000 per annum
10:00 – 18:00, Monday – Friday
37.5 hours per week (30-minute lunch break)
Unit 7, Phoenix House, Road One, Winsford Industrial Estate, Winsford, England, CW7 3PZ
The apprenticeship training is under the Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard. Formal apprenticeship training will be provided a 3rd party training provider.
Extensive training on the job training will also be provided by Ordo.
Opportunity to work at a modern, forward-thinking oral care start-up as a digital marketing apprentice. We have experienced exceptional growth over the past two years through our D2C subscription, dental clinic distribution and retail distribution. The business currently sells its products in Boots and is preparing to launch in further retailers across the UK and Europe in 2021.
About the role:
The position involves working across a broad range of marketing channels including SEO, PPC and social media. From the development of strategies to market the brand, through to the execution and implementation of planned activity. You will have the opportunity to engage both technical and creative marketing skills in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
You will also develop and deploy your skills in the wider digital management of the business, including the trading of the website and content management, as well as working closely with the design team to help optimise content for particular channels and strategies.
In addition, you will have a great opportunity to learn and develop from exposure to wider business operations, allowing you to contextualise your work and develop a more holistic approach to marketing.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research and develop digital marketing strategies for the business.
- Paid media – Manage the Google Ads, Bing Ads and Facebook Business Manager accounts; run, optimise, and analyse campaigns.
- Content, email marketing & website - You will proactively manage the company’s website, produce email campaigns and other marketing materials.
- Social media management – You will be responsible for the company’s social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn).
- SEO - Optimize product and page content, write engaging product content, redirect duplicated page links etc.
- Analytics and reporting – Use tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Microsoft Excel, and Google Data Studio.
- Assist in marketing activity to drive sales through our distribution and retail partners.
- Some understanding of digital marketing including websites, search, social media, and analytics.
- Good English and literacy skills.
- Excellent maths and analytical skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Passion to learn about digital marketing and business.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ambitious and strong work ethic.
- Open to feedback and willing to learn.
- A flexible and collaborative approach to working in a team.
2021-07-15|||Unit 7, Phoenix House, Road One, Winsford Industrial Estate, Winsford, England, CW7 3PZ|||||||||2Tzgt7K7z0z5f4hC|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||YEAR|||single|||10000|||||||||false