Our Sonic Lite Toothbrush is covered by a free 2-year warranty. This expires 730 days after the date of purchase on the receipt of the order.
The warranty provides full cover against technical faults through normal use. This means that if your product develops a fault during the warranty period, provided you have proof of purchase, we will arrange for it to be replaced free of charge.
What's not covered by the warranty:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Cosmetic defects such as scratches.
- Accidental damage.
- The product being tampered with.
- Improper use.
- Repairs carried out by agents not authorised by Ordo.
- If the product has been used commercially or for business purposes.
- Any loss as a result of not being able to use the product.
- Deliberate damage or neglect of the product.
If your product has become faulty during the warranty period, please contact our team: firstname.lastname@example.org providing the following information:
- Proof of purchase - this can be a receipt of purchase from a retailer showing where and when you bought the goods, or an order number from our website if purchased directly through ourselves.
- Details of what the problem is.
Yes, at Ordo we are all about keeping it simple and doing the basics right thats why we don't need lots of different heads to do the job. Our Sonic toothbrush heads are designed to fit both the Sonic Lite and Sonic+ toothbrushes. Simple
The Sonic Lite Toothbrush has 2 bespoke brushing modes. These include; Clean and Sensitive.
The Ordo Sonic Lite Toothbrush comes in a variety of colours to match your personal style. You can choose from Stone, Petal, Snow, Sage, and Lavender.
Sonic Lite is suitable for users from the age of 8 and above.
A "quad pacer" is a feature of the Ordo Sonic Lite Toothbrush that helps ensure you clean your teeth effectively. It pulses every 30 seconds, signalling you to move to a different quadrant (or quarter) of your mouth, helping you give equal attention to all areas of your teeth.
So on of the main differences is price, our Sonic+ toothbrush is £49.99 and our Sonic Lite is £34.99. In terms of features the differences are:
- Brushing modes - Sonic Lite has 2 modes and the Sonic+ has 4
- Charging - Sonic Lite has a USB-C charging cable, Sonic+ uses an induction charging base
- Power - Sonic Lite uses 35,000 sonic pulses, Sonic+ uses 40,000 sonic pulses
- Size - Sonic Lite is 24cm tall and the Sonic+ is 25cm tall. The Sonic Lite has a slightly more slender handle to the Sonic+ making it better for younger users
- Colours - Sonic Lite comes in 5 colours with a durable colour finish, the Sonic+ has a special colour finish and also comes in 5 colours
The Ordo Sonic Lite Toothbrush lasts 5+ weeks on a single charge. This makes it ideal for both home and travel use.
The Ordo Sonic Lite Toothbrush is indeed suitable for use with braces and other dental work. Its thoughtful design ensures an effective cleaning experience, no matter what kind of dental work you may have.
Demonstrating a strong commitment to the environment, the packaging of the Ordo Sonic Lite Toothbrush can be fully recycled using you at home card/paper recycling bin, reducing waste and contributing to a healthier planet.
The Ordo Sonic Lite Toothbrush is designed to improve both gum health and stain removal. Its sonic pulse technology provides deep cleaning, including between the teeth, promoting healthier gums. Moreover, its brush head features a silicone-polishing element for a gentle polish, helping to remove stains for a whiter smile.
We work with dentists across the UK to carefully design our products to meet the needs of optimum oral care in all our products, that means testing the products with them throughout the design process as well as trialling with patients to ensure we deliver best in class products at best in class prices.