(1) To fill your water flosser, flip open the cap on the back of the water tank and fill with clean, lukewarm water (under 40degrees). You could also add a few drops of Ordo Mouthwash Concentrate for extra freshness. If you use mouthwash, run a full tank of fresh water through the flosser after use, to avoid residue build-up.
(2) Short press the mode selection button to scroll through the 3 pressure settings:
1 - Sensitive Mode (low) – recommended for new users.
2 - Daily Clean Mode (medium)
3 - Power Clean Mode (high)
You can change modes whilst using your water flosser.
(3) Lean over the sink, place the floss tip in your mouth and part your lips slightly to allow water to flow out. Press the power button to begin flossing. Alternatively, press the on-demand button to control the flow of water – press and hold for a continuous flow and release to stop.
(4) Hold the floss tip at a 90degree angle to your gum line and pause in between each tooth to ensure a thorough clean. Clean along the gum line as well as between teeth. Clean inside as well as outside surfaces. To get the most from the water tank, do not tilt the water flosser back during use.
To help protect your water flosser, it will automatically turn off after running for 2 minutes.
(5) Your water flosser has a 260ml tank capacity, which provides 55 seconds of use. We recommend 2 full tanks per flossing session, one for the top teeth and one for the bottom. Make sure the tank is fully emptied after use and open the cap to let it air dry. Wipe down the floss tip and main body.
(6) To deactivate your water flosser for travel or storage, press and hold the mode selection button until the red light begins to flash, at which point the Lock Mode is activated. In Lock Mode the lock light will flash 5 times when you short press any button. Simply press and hold the mode selection button again to unlock the device – the last used mode will illuminate once your flosser is unlocked.
If you're experiencing no water flow from your Hydro Sonic Water Flosser, first check if the water reservoir is properly filled and seated in place. Make sure there are no leaks or blockages in the water tank, tank reservoir or the nozzle.
To charge your Hydro Sonic Water Flosser, use the provided USB-C to USB-A charging cable. Plug USB-C end of the cable into the flosser's charging port and the other end into a USB-A power source, such as a USB-A port on your computer or a USB-A wall adapter. Leave it to charge until it reaches a full charge, which may take a few hours, the indicator light on the top of the flosser will turn green.
Yes, you can use our mouthwash concentrate in your Hydro Sonic Water Flosser. Simply mix a small amount of mouthwash concentrate with water in the water reservoir before use to enhance your cleaning experience and leave your mouth feeling extra fresh.
The Hydro Sonic water flosser has a 260ml tank capacity, this is the largest tank capacity for any hand held flosser on the market.
Yes, our Hydro Sonic water flosser is constructed with an anti microbial additive. This means that the it will reduce bacteria build up by over 99%.
The Ordo Hydro Sonic Water Flosser allows the user to reach parts of the mouth that you wouldn't be able to reach with unlike traditional floss, and provides a thorough cleaning experience that removes more plaque and debris for some individuals. The Hydro Sonic flosser also makes flossing more convenient making it easier to incorporate into your daily routine. Also unlike traditional dental floss, the water flosser is less likely to cause irritation or bleeding in sensitive gums.
Yes, the Ordo Hydro Sonic Water Flosser is perfect for individuals with braces and dentists would highly recommend the use of one, as it comes with an orthodontic tip specifically designed for cleaning braces and other dental appliances.
We would recommend the Hydro Sonic flosser from children aged 8 and up. If you a user has any issues we do also suggest consulting with your dentist for further advice.
Yes, the Ordo Hydro Sonic Water Flosser is a more suitable option for individuals with sensitive gums, as the flosser has 3 modes to control the pressure and the water is less abrasive on gums than traditional floss if this is not accessible to you.
Our Sonic+ Toothbrush is covered by a free 2-year warranty. This expires 730 days after the date of purchase on the receipt of the order.
The warranty provides full cover against technical faults through normal use. This means that if your product develops a fault during the warranty period, provided you have proof of purchase, we will arrange for it to be replaced free of charge.
What's not covered by the warranty:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Cosmetic defects such as scratches.
- Accidental damage.
- The product being tampered with.
- Improper use.
- Repairs carried out by agents not authorised by Ordo.
- If the product has been used commercially or for business purposes.
- Any loss as a result of not being able to use the product.
- Deliberate damage or neglect of the product.
If your product has become faulty during the warranty period, please contact our team: firstname.lastname@example.org providing the following information:
- Proof of purchase - this can be a receipt of purchase from a retailer showing where and when you bought the goods, or an order number from our website if purchased directly through ourselves.
- Details of what the problem is.
The Sonic+ Toothbrush has 4 bespoke brushing modes. These include; Clean, White, Massage and Sensitive.
The Ordo Sonic+ Toothbrush comes in a variety of colours to match your personal style. You can choose from Charcoal Grey, Rose Gold, White/Silver, Mint Green, and Pearl Violet.
A quad pacer is a feature of the Ordo Sonic+ Toothbrush that helps ensure you clean your teeth effectively. It pulses every 30 seconds, signalling you to move to a different quadrant (or quarter) of your mouth, helping you give equal attention to all areas of your teeth.
The Ordo Sonic+ Toothbrush lasts for over three weeks on a single charge. This makes it ideal for both home and travel use.
The Ordo Sonic+ Toothbrush is indeed suitable for use with braces and other dental work. Its thoughtful design ensures an effective cleaning experience, no matter what kind of dental work you may have.
Demonstrating a strong commitment to the environment, the packaging of the Ordo Sonic+ Toothbrush can be fully recycled, reducing waste and contributing to a healthier planet.
The Ordo Sonic+ Toothbrush is designed to improve both gum health and stain removal. Its sonic pulse technology provides deep cleaning, including between the teeth, promoting healthier gums. Moreover, its brush head features a silicone-polishing element for a gentle polish, helping to remove stains for a whiter smile.